6) The Principal or any other staff member, officiating as the principal, is authorized, in case a student is to be operated upon in a emergency or in any other emergent condition, when the consent cannot be obtained in time.
7) In case of withdrawing ward from the school hostel, the parents must remove the belongings of the ward within one month, failing which, the same shall distributed to the poor children and the parents will have no claim thereafter.
8) Parents/guardian will be permitted to visit to their wards between 10 am. to 5 pm. on Sunday/holidays. Night out is generally not granted, however, permission may be given in exceptional cases for the night preceding Sundays/holidays for those students having local guardian.
9) Student will not be allowed to use the school telephone without permission.
10) Students will not be allowed to keep any cash and valuable articles like ornaments, cameras, transistors, electronic dairy, etc. The school will not be held responsible for any loss of those articles, and keeping such articles shall be considered as a violation of the rules.